- Check lugs on main and sub panels
- Check circuit breaker connections
- Check GFCI outlets
- Check heating and air conditioning disconnects
- Check for electrical grounding of flexible gas lines
- Annually replace batteries in:
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Peace of mind that no immediate hazard exists in electrical panels.
- Minor repairs identified before major, inconvenient ones develop.
- Service within 24 hours of placed service call during normal business hours.
- No additional trip charge for electrical failures requiring repairs during normal business hours.
- 15% discount on all repairs.
- Knowing who to call for electrical service and knowing the electrician personally.
For more information, please contact our main office at 919-934-1651
For Additional Tips on Electrical Safety and Preventative Maintenance visit FEMA’s website: